Friday, January 1, 2010

No Worries


So, last night I locked myself out of my dorm room for the second time. Very frustrated by this time, I walked to get the security guard, and as we walked back to my dorm, he managed to put this country in perspective very quickly. 

He said he was originally from Australia, and I asked him which he liked better: New Zealand or Australia. He said that was easy: New Zealand. He said it was less stressful. When I asked him how so, he asked if it was stressful in America, with a lot of traffic always worried about how things will get done. He said it's not like that here. There's no stress.

And that's just it. People still work and get things done here, live a good, honest life. But they just aren't as stressed in their every day lives like we often become. It's a good perspective to remember, honestly. No stress, no worries.

No worries,
Kaity

No comments:

Post a Comment